For Fire, Medical or Police Emergencies CALL 9-1-1
For Emergencies listed below. Call Client Care’s emergency line.
For Non Emergencies listed below. click the ‘SUBMIT A REQUEST‘ button above.
What is an Emergency?
Call the Police if you have these complaints
- If you have problems with noisy or unruly residents or visitors
- If your vehicle is broken into or vandalized
Non Emergency Situations
- Parking passes needed
- Car parked in your assigned parking stall
- Lost keys or fobs
- Moving in or out
- Intercom changes
- Intercom not working
- Garbage not picked up
- Vehicle ticketed
- Vehicle towed (call local bylaw enforcement office)
- Barking dog (call local bylaw enforcement office)
- Administrative requests